Nøway Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Driver For@Huawei K3765 W.indows Xp

Nøway Index du Forum -> Les métiers et autres -> Les métiers
Auteur Message
ualanlis

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:43 (2016) Sujet du message: Driver For@Huawei K3765 W.indows Xp Répondre en citant

Driver For Huawei K3765 Windows Xp > urlin.us/2bcin

your,,above,,links,,are,,not,,workingDC-unlocker,,,,does,,,,not,,,,recognize,,,,the,,,,stick,,,,whatsoever,,,,,neither,,,,does,,,,the,,,,Vodafone-dashboard,,,,,nor,,,,MWconnReply,,,Shubham,,,,Jain,,,,says:,,,,October,,,,21,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,6:32,,,,am,,,,All,,,,release,,,,of,,,,Mobile,,,,Partner,,,,at,,,,one,,,,place&,,,,Dam,,,,good!!!,,,,Thanx!!!,,,,Would,,,,love,,,,to,,,,have,,,,upgrader,,,,for,,,,Mobile,,,,Partner,,,,23,,,,soonProbably,,,,is,,,,a,,,,DialUp,,,,Bug,,,,im,,,,using,,,,Window,,,,7,,,,-64Bit,,,,Thanks,,,,again,,,,Fakiro,,,,bye!!!,,,,Yes,,,,,just,,,,need,,,,to,,,,configure,,,,the,,,,connection,,,,with,,,,right,,,,APN,,,,,save,,,,it,,,,e,,,,set,,,,as,,,,default,,,,to,,,,use.all,,,,as,,,,you,,,,do,,,,with,,,,Mobile,,,,PartnerUniversal,,,and,,,special,,,for,,,KDE,,,4!,,,3),,,And,,,the,,,little,,,things,,,(the,,,profiles,,,of,,,operators,,,,small,,,changes,,,,corrections),,,4),,,Does,,,not,,,modify,,,the,,,sudoers,,,5),,,36,,,languages,,,Download,,,it,,,here,,,Reply,,,Pingback:,,Huawei,,Mobile,,Partner,,For,,Windows,,(8/7/Xp/Vista),,Reply,,Jigar,,Patel,,says:,,October,,26,,,2013,,at,,7:18,,am,,Its,,Working,,Now,,Check,,it,,Reply,,they,,,,went,,,,missing,,,,while,,,,i,,,,was,,,,unlocking,,,,my,,,,modem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vodafone.gr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Vodafone,,,eShop,,,,,,Smartphones,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&,,,ADSL,,,,,,Vodafone,,,eShop,,,,,,,,,,,,My,,,Business,,,,,,&,,,ADSL,,,Business,,,eShop,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,email,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My,,,account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My,,,eBill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Many,,,thanks,,,in,,,advance!,,,Mickel,,,Reply,,,Jigar,,,Patel,,,says:,,,August,,,3,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:05,,,am,,,Can,,,i,,,know,,,which,,,version,,,your,,,are,,,using,,,right,,,now,,,?,,,Reply,,,.sarath,,,says:,,,April,,,16,,,,2013,,,at,,,5:12,,,am,,,Sir,,,i,,,cannot,,,instal,,,the,,,mobile,,,partner,,,in,,,my,,,pc,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,get,,,3g,,,speed,,,in,,,2g,,,plan,,,and,,,am,,,using,,,idea,,,dongle,,,unlocked,,,and,,,by,,,a,,,sim,,,of,,,tata,,,docomo,,,please,,,send,,,ur,,,opinion,,,to,,,my,,,mail,,,sir,,,i,,,begging,,,u,,,Reply,,,JesseYou,,,may,,,wish,,,to,,,try,,,again,,,at,,,a,,,later,,,timepls,,,send,,,me,,,the,,,source,,,and,,,the,,,dashport.i,,,am,,,not,,,able,,,to,,,find,,,the,,,solution,,,Reply,,,Muyyam,,,Rajan,,,says:,,,April,,,21,,,,2014,,,at,,,3:10,,,pm,,,Please,,,send,,,Mobile,,,Partner,,,to,,,enter,,,into,,,operate,,,the,,,Idea,,,Net,,,setter,,,Reply,,,Jigar,,,Patel,,,says:,,,August,,,3,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:08,,,am,,,Download,,,Update,,,wizard,,,Please,,,,send,,,,the,,,,link,,,,in,,,,my,,,,email,,,,Reply,,,,Jigar,,,,Patel,,,,says:,,,,August,,,,2,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,2:22,,,,am,,,,You,,,,can,,,,checkout,,,,Huawei,,,,Modem,,,,Ubuntu,,,,Configurations,,,,Reply,,,,kishor,,,piprotar,,,says:,,,January,,,5,,,,2013,,,at,,,9:43,,,pm,,,its,,,so,,,good,,,bro,,,nice,,,jobThis,,,tool,,,will,,,download,,,and,,,update,,,the,,,correct,,,Huawei,,,K3765,,,driver,,,versions,,,automatically,,,,protecting,,,you,,,against,,,installing,,,the,,,wrong,,,K3765,,,driversGirts,,says:,,August,,7,,,2013,,at,,6:17,,pm,,I,,downloaded,,from,,HUAWEI,,Poland,,Mobile,,Partner,,for,,LInux,,but,,how,,I,,can,,add,,USSD,,support,,in,,it?,,Please,,provide,,some,,detailsCLICK,,HERE,,to,,verify,,Solvusoft's,,Microsoft,,Gold,,Certified,,Status,,on,,Microsoft,,Pinpoint,,>>,,CLOSE,,Reply,,,Jigar,,,Patel,,,says:,,,May,,,5,,,,2013,,,at,,,4:49,,,am,,,Please,,,Check,,,It,,,Now,,,Reply,,,File,,,,Explorer,,,,does,,,,not,,,,show.Download,,,,version,,,,21.005.11.01.284,,,,Update,,,,Wizard,,,,(Flasher,,,,To,,,,Modem),,,,And,,,,also,,,,please,,,,tell,,,,what,,,,is:,,,,1I,,,,just,,,,unpacked,,,,the,,,,drivers,,,,from,,,,Fakiro,,,,and,,,,went,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Windows,,,,device,,,,managerUsing,,,outdated,,,or,,,corrupt,,,Huawei,,,K3765,,,drivers,,,can,,,cause,,,system,,,errors,,,,crashes,,,,and,,,cause,,,your,,,computer,,,or,,,hardware,,,to,,,failComment,,,Cancel,,,Post,,,#3,,,2010-03-27,,,,07:14,,,AM,,,Fakiro,,,Senior,,,Member,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Dec,,,2008,,,Posts:,,,571,,,Originally,,,posted,,,by,,,9secs,,,View,,,Post,,,Hi!,,,My,,,K3765,,,is,,,only,,,installed,,,as,,,a,,,mass,,,storage,,,device.I,,,can,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,VMC,,,lite,,,installer,,,and,,,some,,,other,,,stuff,,,on,,,the,,,virtual,,,drive,,,,but,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,drivers,,,for,,,a,,,modemReply,,,Jigar,,,Patel,,,says:,,,April,,,13,,,,2013,,,at,,,3:57,,,am,,,Sure,,,will,,,post,,,it,,,soon,,,,,,Reply,,,vicky,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,11,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,8:28,,,,am,,,,version,,,,21.005.11.01.284,,,,Update,,,,Wizard,,,,(Flasher,,,,To,,,,Modem),,,,is,,,,not,,,,really,,,,what,,,,it,,,,says.its,,,,version,,,,16,,,,actuallyGuess,,,,what?!,,,,IT,,,,INSTALLED!!,,,,Everything,,,,is,,,,fine,,,,now,,,,,thanks,,,,to,,,,Fakiro,,,,and,,,,this,,,,great,,,,Forum!,,,,I,,,,hope,,,,this,,,,description,,,,will,,,,help,,,,others,,,,after,,,,me,,,,,who,,,,are,,,,as,,,,newb,,,,as,,,,I,,,,am!,,,,Cheers,,,,Thanks,,,,too,,,,you,,,,for,,,,your,,,,good,,,,news,,,,on,,,,compatibility,,,,driver,,,,linked!,,,,Comment,,,,Cancel,,,,Post,,,,#7,,,,2010-03-27,,,,,04:36,,,,PM,,,,Fakiro,,,,Senior,,,,Member,,,,Join,,,,Date:,,,,Dec,,,,2008,,,,Posts:,,,,571,,,,Originally,,,,posted,,,,by,,,,MrMagoo1,,,,View,,,,Post,,,,Yep!!,,,,I,,,,want,,,,thanks,,,,Fakiro,,,,tooSantiago,,,,says:,,,,March,,,,27,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:30,,,,am,,,,How,,,,can,,,,I,,,,revive,,,,a,,,,modem,,,,huawei,,,,e586e?,,,,It,,,,just,,,,appears,,,,an,,,,arrow,,,,on,,,,the,,,,screen,,,,,and,,,,nothing,,,,else,,,,happens f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:43 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Nøway Index du Forum -> Les métiers et autres -> Les métiers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI